Watershed 2017

Quentin Kean, Reporter

Summer of 2017 will be holding one of the largest country music festivals in the United States. Watershed takes place in George, Washington. at the Gorge an outdoor amphitheater. This year there will be 17 artist performing this year’s headliners are Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker and Chris Stapleton. Artist start playing on July 28th and play until the 30th. Standard tickets start at $199 for the weekend pass. Campsite at the Gorge start at $150. The festival is a first come first serve, you come and sit or stand where you want or can. This will be the 5th year of watershed, all of the festivals have been put on by Live Nation. Watershed is one of the largest country music festivals in the United States.

“Watershed is an idea that we have been kicking around for a number of years. The Pacific Northwest is a real special place in our country. I’ve been doing shows up there at the Gorge for years, and Jeff Trisler, my partner at Live Nation and I got to talking about it, and we finally made the call six to eight months ago. I think it will be one of the most unique festivals that we have. We’re not trying to be anything more than Watershed. It’s going to have its own unique signature. It’s got the beauty of the Gorge, and the Columbia River. It’s something that can’t be duplicated anywhere else.” Brian O’Connell said in Billboard Magazine.