Wonder Woman Review

Brooke Gray, Reporter

Wonder Woman is an action packed movie with humor thrown in here and there, along with touching moments, becoming a beautiful piece of film that all ages can enjoy.

Wonder Woman is the story of  princess Diana of the Amazons, played by Gal Gadot, who was raised and trained to become a unconquerable warrior on a hidden away island called Themyscira. Diana was trained harder than any other warrior on the island, but she wasn’t told fully of who or what she is.

Diana meets an american pilot Steve Trevor who is played by Chris Pine after saving him from his sinking plane when he crashed his plane into the ocean escaping from the enemy, who tells Diana that outside her world a great conflict is bubbling up from a villain called Doctor Poison played by Elena Anaya.

With this war of all wars coming up Diana figures out how she can fight and help others outside her home against whom she thinking is making this war happen Ares (the god of war) with the power of the god killer of a sword, rope of truth, and the power of will to do anything, Diana is sided with four men to stop and end the rule of Ares.

Before the movie even came out Rotten tomatoes gave Wonder Woman 99% of people who want to see the movie and are looking forward to seeing this film which was directed by Patty Jenkins, reviewers who seen the screening said that it was the best dceu (DC Extended Universe) movie. Now after the movie played in theaters this film might as well made both men and women wish they could become a superhero.

Actress Gal Gadot was born to play this strong, powerful female role and she looks amazing at it even when she was briefly shown in the batman film Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice final battle scene. Also she will be in the future film Justice League, showing that women can still be covered up and look good at it and also kick some serious butt.

When I exited the theater a few women tried their best to re enact a few fighting moves on how Wonder Woman did. This film also made people feel uplifted and felt they could take on the world, almost every women (and some men) came out the theater with smiles on their faces.

Wonder Women is a fantastic film that earned its stars from critics:

“Born to play the role of “Wonder Woman”, Gadot proves that women can be fierce and loyal, as well as empathetic, in director Patty Jenkins’ epic, satisfying origin story”, wrote Sandie Angulo Chen from Common Sense Media giving this film four out of five stars.

“It is our sacred duty to defend the world, and it is what I’m going to do”, said Wonder Woman.