Renaissance Club

Caleb Walter-Goodspeed, Reporter

The Renaissance Club is run by one of the new administrators, Michelle Fox. This club was formed a few years ago to support the people here at Emerald Ridge and help them feel connected and accepted in our school. The club is ran through Jostens the people that help with the grad wear.

“We are not only promoting a welcoming and inclusive environment, but we are trying to get all students recognition,” Fox said.

She hopes that sometime this year there can be an assembly held to show all that the club has done for the school. This past summer the team members of the club, including Mrs. Fox, took a trip to Orlando to attend the annual leadership conference that is held each year.

With the club reaching out more throughout the school Fox hopes that more people will want to join.

“I hope that with this club we can make big changes in positive ways within Emerald Ridge,” Fox said. This club is open to anyone and if you have any questions feel free to talk to Fox in your spare time.

“Change and positivity is what our school needs and we have kids here who can be leaders,” Fox said.

The club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and welcomes everyone with open arms.